Starts November 12, 2019
Ends November 17, 2019
- not specified -
Asuka, Nara, Japan
Join Yoga teacher Eriko Watanabe for a five day yoga and meditation retreat in Asuka, Nara, Japan. Japan is Eriko’s country of birth and this is the first time she will be running a retreat in her home country. It will be a small retreat so there are only a few spots available. Participants must quote DHARMA and book by 21st July to join this unique experience.
• Daily yoga, pranayama and meditation
• 5 nights’ accommodation in Asuka an ancient capital of Japan
• All breakfast and dinner for 6 days
• A japanese cooking lesson with lunch included
• A day trip to world heritage listed Mount Yoshino for Hiking, Shinrinyoku, Hot springs, temple visits and more!
• Zen mindfulness and other activities
• Free time to explore or chill out
• Bicycle hire for 5 days
Scheduled Date: Tuesday 12 November to Sunday 17 Nov 2019 (5 Nights/6 days)
Pricing: AUD $2699 (Half Twin), AUD $ 3399 (Single) – Only one left.
To secure your booking requires a deposit of AUD $500
Small intimate group (up to 13) with personalised attention
Pre and/or post tour packages available on request
Flights are NOT included. All guests will need to make own arrangement to fly in to Kansai Airport
Booking: Click here and follow payment instructions